音标：[ prəun ] 发音:用"prone"造句"prone"怎么读"prone"的同义詞
- Human nature is particularly prone to it .
- He may not be less prone to the tender passion .
- He is always prone to jump to hasty conclusions .
- I'm not prone to extravagant fancies .
- He was lying prone on the couch , fast asleep ..
- They were so prone to oblige their neighbours .
- Motionless, prone upon the ground, he waited .
- He may be turned from side to supine to prone position .
- He was prone to dismiss himself as "that well-known crackpot" .
- An irrigation system is selected that is less prone to plugging .
- lying face downward
- having a tendency (to); often used in combination; "a child prone to mischief"; "failure-prone"
- proneとは意味：prone adj. 傾向があって, …しがちで; うつぶせになった, 平伏した. 【副詞】 ◆He is hereditarily prone to cancer. がんの発生しやすい遺伝体質だ ◆Athletes are particularly prone to superstition because of all the uncertainties they face. 運動選手はいつも...