音标：[ 'prɔpəti ] 发音:
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- The property should remain in the gens .
- I should look for other property and build .
- I see a large pine tree on my property .
- He was entrusted with the care of her property ..
- I wish to leave my property to my children .
- Microscopic "particles" have wave properties .
- Toby was the hottest property in show business .
- Attempts were made to equalize property .
- Product properties refer to an entity .
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
- a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property";
- propertyとは意味：property n. (1) 財産, 資産, 所有物; 所有地, 地所; 〔法律〕 所有権, 所有. 【動詞＋】 ◆acquire property 財産を獲得する ◆administer property 財産を管理する ◆assign property to… …に財産を譲渡する ◆buy property 地所を買う ◆buy up properties 土地を買い占める ◆I confi...
Property is any physical or intangible entity that is owned by a person or jointly by a group of people or a legal entity like a corporation. Depending on the nature of the property, an owner of property has the right to consume, sell, rent, mortgage, transfer, exchange or destroy it, or to exclude others from doing these things.
fixed property 中文, real property 中文, property owner 中文, property man 中文, property animal 中文, residual property 中文, intellectual property 中文, property tax 中文, personal property 中文, propertime 中文, propertimingofinsecticideapplication 中文, propertional controller 中文, propertional regulator 中文, propertius 中文, property (personal wealth) 中文, property a ts 中文, property accessory to immovable property 中文, property account 中文,