音标：[ prə'fetik ] 发音:用"prophetic"造句"prophetic"怎么读
- Many added that he looked sublime and prophetic .
- His words proved prophetic and sooner than expected .
- The 1936 game-board exercise, pug realized, had been prophetic .
- The prophetic books of the bible can be but specimens of the prophesyings of that time .
- This difference between the prophetic and the engineering character of sciences does not correspond to the difference between long-term and short-term predictions .
- I looked back upon my father's prophetic discourse to me that i should be miserable, and have none to relieve me, which i thought was now so effectually brought to pass that it could not be worse .
- Nobody controverted the prophetic gentleman ' s opinion
- These positive affirming words are prophetic
- We call these dreams " precognitive " or " prophetic "
- 3 social concerns servant and prophetic roles
- foretelling events as if by supernatural intervention; "prophetic writings"; "prophetic powers"; "words that proved prophetic"