音标：[ prɔs'treit ] 发音:用"prostrate"造句"prostrate"怎么读
- He did not lie prostrate under this blow .
- She was prostrated with fear at seeing him .
- She was prostrated when he died .
- The typhoon prostrated hundreds of trees .
- The pilgrims prostrated themselves before the altar .
- He was prostrated by the loss of his wife .
- They laid the republicans prostrate .
- The chair collapsed, leaving jeo prostrate .
- Winston was not hurt, only prostrated .
- The competitors were prostrated by the heat .
- render helpless or defenseless; "They prostrated the enemy"
- throw down flat, as on the ground; "She prostrated herself with frustration"
- get into a prostrate position, as in submission
- stretched out and lying at full length along the ground; "found himself lying flat on the floor"
- lying face downward