音标：[ 'pʌblik ] 发音:用"public"造句"public"怎么读"public"的同义词"public" meaning
- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- He made no compromise with the public taste .
- The program scored a real hit with the public .
- Museums are closed to the public on mondays .
- He remained a mouse in public affairs .
- He cut a poor figure on a public occasion .
- He is always putting his wife down in public .
- Scala was a meritorious public servant .
- I am unaccustomed to public speaking .
- He were to become a mark of public scorn .
- not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole; "the public good"; "public libraries"; "public funds"; "public parks"; "a public scandal"; "public gardens"; "performers and members of royal families are public figures"
- affecting the people or community as a whole; "community leaders"; "community interests"; "the public welfare"
- a body of people sharing some common interest; "the reading public"
- people in general considered as a whole; "he is a hero in the eyes of the public"
- publicとは意味：public n. 人民, 国民, 一般の人々, 大衆, 公衆; …界, 仲間. 【動詞＋】 ◆address a wider public もっと広範囲の大衆に呼びかける ◆The agency continually assures the public of aviation safety. そのお役所は一般の人々に空の旅は安全だと保証し続けている ◆attract an ignorant ...
In public relations and communication science, publics are groups of individual people, and the public (a.k.
public health 中文, public morality 中文, public right 中文, public school 中文, public peace 中文, public debt 中文, public bill 中文, public bidding 中文, public spirit 中文, pubiotomy to assist delivery 中文, pubis 中文, pubis ischium ap 中文, publ 中文, publi 中文, public acce to land 中文, public acceptance 中文, public access 中文, public access channel 中文,