音标：[ 'pʌkə ] 发音:
过去式: puckered 过去分词: puckered 名词复数: puckers 现在分词: puckering
- The enemy's beaded forehead puckered doubtfully .
- His morning-coat fits him without a pucker .
- "this is a real bitch," said roland soberly, his lean old face twisted and his mouth and moustache puckered .
- The dress fitted badly and puckered at the waist
- Her little mouth pucker up and tear fille her eyes
- Bilibin puckered up his face in preparation of the coming
- Her little mouth puckered up and tears filled her eyes
- He sang , puckering up his lips elaborately
- 5 tension must be correct and must not pucker
- The child ' s face puckered up and he began to cry
- an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
同义词：rumple, cockle, crumple, knit,
- become wrinkled or drawn together; "her lips puckered"
同义词：ruck, ruck up,
- draw together into folds or puckers
Pucker is a line of fruit-flavored imitation liqueurs made by the DeKuyper company. By volume it is 15% alcohol (30 proof) and is often used in mixed drinks such as martinis.