- An ideal q in ring a is primary .
- This is called the partial fraction expansion of p/q .
- Ah q would be pissed off as usual , and glare furiously .
- Points p and q represent two positions of the particle .
- Ah q had always had the greatest contempt for such people as little nuns .
- The other tubes read the values of q corresponding to their position on the rake .
- If a molecule of net charge q is placed in an electric field, a force f is exerted upon it .
- Q represents the nonmetallic atoms necessary to complete a heterocyclic nucleus containing 5 atoms in the heterocyclic ring .
- An alternative approach to alcohols having two identical r groups(q)is to disconnect both at once .
- Q : wonderful . but , what will be your costs
- the 17th letter of the Roman alphabet
Q (named cue "Q" Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993); "que," op. cit.