发音:用"quenching"造句"quenching"怎么读"quenching" in a sentence"quenching"的同义词
- Experience had not quenched her youth .
- Oh , yes , the tea will quench your thirst .
- Distant water cannot quench a fire nearby .
- Mr. roosevelt's reply quenched my last hope .
- Having a bottle of soft drink is not enough to quench my thirst .
- The water can not quench it .
- Daylight quenches the candles and the birds begin to sing .
- Indeed , it is excellent and will probably quench my thirst .
- A stag, one summer's day, came to a pool to quench his thirst .
- Already the song of the birds had been quenched by the deepening heat .
quench 中文, quenching effect 中文, quenching medium 中文, quenching machine 中文, quenching oil 中文, quenched troostite 中文, quenched water 中文, quenched zone 中文, quenched-in vacancy 中文, quencher 中文, quenching after heated in lead 中文, quenching agent 中文, quenching and age hardening 中文, quenching and age-hardening 中文,