音标：[ 'reidjəs ] 发音:
- The radius expands markedly at its lower end .
- The saddles must have a generous radius .
- The radius represents the advancement index .
- One solar radius equals 696, 000 kilometers .
- The beam bends to a circular profile of radius r .
- The radius vector of each solid is always a positive length .
- There is a velocity difference across the radius of the pipe .
- This curve can be plotted well against particle radius .
- Information on nuclear radius comes from a variety of sources .
- The free energy increases monotonically with increasing radius .
- support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
同义词：spoke, wheel spoke,
- the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius; "they located it within a radius of 2 miles"
- a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
- radiusとは意味：radius n. 半径; 半径範囲, 区域. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆an action radius 〔軍事〕 行動半径 ◆The plane has a cruising radius of 1,300 miles. その飛行機の飛行半径は 1,300 マイルだ ◆within a forty-mile radius of the city 市から半径 40 マイル以内のところに ◆How l...
Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) is a networking protocol that provides centralized Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) management for computers to connect and use a network service. RADIUS was developed by Livingston Enterprises, Inc.