音标：[ ri(:)'æktə ] 发音:用"reactor"造句"reactor"怎么读"reactor"的同义词"reactor" meaning
- A series of batch biological reactors are used .
- In the distance there is a nuclear reactor power station .
- What kinds of thermal stress are there in the reactor ?
- Those catalysts are used in small tubular reactors .
- The first explosion tore the reactor vault apart .
- A nuclear reactor generates prodigious amounts of heat .
- Each reactor is taken off stream in turn for regeneration .
- In a tower reactor polymerization may be carried out in two zones .
- Air should leak into an atomic reactor and then leak out again .
- Workers are still trying to entomb the reactor in concrete .
- (physics) any of several kinds of apparatus that maintain and control a nuclear reaction for the production of energy or artificial elements
- an electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit