音标：[ ri'leit ] 发音:用"relate"造句"relate"怎么读"relate"的同义词"relate" meaning
- All these questions relate to philosophy .
- Their jokes seem to relate to a past .
- She is my namesake but we are not related .
- Light industry is closely related to agriculture .
- Waves are related to oscillating systems .
- Curious to relate , the giraffe has no voice ...
- I briefly related to him what had transpired .
- Wealth is seldom related to happiness .
- Strain rate and stress are nonlinearly related .
- He has his adventures to relate .
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
同义词：associate, tie in, link, colligate, link up, connect,
- give an account of; "The witness related the events"
- have or establish a relationship to; "She relates well to her peers"
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
同义词：refer, pertain, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with,
- be in a relationship with; "How are these two observations related?"
- relateとは意味：relate v. 述べる, 話す; 関係させる; 関連がある; かかわる; つきあう, 折りあう; …に親族関係をもたせる. 【副詞１】 ◆relate…briefly …を簡潔に述べる ◆chemically related drugs 化学的に関連のある薬物 ◆She is closely related to me. 私と近い親戚関係にある These theories are clos...
Relate is a charity providing relationship support throughout the United Kingdom. Services include counselling for couples, families, young people and individuals, sex therapy, mediation and training courses.