音标：[ ri'laiəbl ] 发音:用"reliable"造句"reliable"怎么读
- Judging by the ordinary standards , he was reliable .
- It is difficult to obtain reliable evidence .
- He's a reliable man through and through .
- The diesel engine is reliable and longlasting .
- The witness is unbiased and so reliable .
- Few reliable generalizations exist .
- I 'm afraid the information is not reliable .
- She may be slow but at least she is reliable .
- The bank's service is reliable and reasonably priced .
- Public tip-offs have proven more reliable than before .
- worthy of reliance or trust; "a reliable source of information"; "a dependable worker"
- conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief; "an authentic account by an eyewitness"; "reliable information"
- worthy of being depended on; "a dependable worker"; "an honest working stiff"; "a reliable sourcSFLe of information"; "he was true to his word"; "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
同义词：dependable, honest, true,