发音:用"remain in"造句"remain in"怎么读"remain in" in a sentence
- The young lady remained in his thought .
- The property should remain in the gens .
- The ship remained in anchorage for a month .
- I remained in school after lessons were over .
- This visit will always remain in my memory .
- One remained in shadow, not far from the fire .
- So the wood remains in its swollen dimensions .
- I remain in london until may .
- How long should a president be allowed to remain in power ?
- Clifton remained in his seat until the credits came on .
remain 中文, remain verb 中文, faunal remains 中文, remaining needle 中文, fuel remained 中文, radiolarian remains 中文, remains n 中文, remain with 中文, problematical remains 中文, remain firm 中文, remain force 中文, remain fresh in ones memory 中文, remain function of absorption 中文, remain glued to sb 中文, remain in a (very) undecided state 中文, remain in a state of flux 中文, remain in concealment 中文, remain in credit 中文,