音标：[ ri'zistənt ] 发音:用"resistant"造句"resistant"怎么读"resistant"的同义詞
- The rock is resistant to weathering and erosion .
- Dyes have to be more resistant to ozone .
- Antibiotics favor the growth of resistant mutants .
- He remained mutely resistant .
- The first is extremely resistant to nucleophilic reagents .
- He ran his hand over her black resistant hair .
- This filter is more resistant to some types of shock loading .
- Field animals under one year of age are generally resistant .
- Alkanes are resistant to attack by oxidizing agents generally .
- It is resistant to borohydride reduction in alcoholic solvents .
- incapable of absorbing or mixing with; "a water-repellent fabric"; "plastic highly resistant to steam and water"
- disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority
- impervious to being affected; "resistant to the effects of heat"; "resistant to persuasion"
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress; "the plant is tolerant of saltwater"; "these fish are quite tolerant as long as extremes of pH are avoided"; "the new hybrid is more resistant to drought"
- resistantとは意味：resistant adj. 抵抗する, 反対する. 【副詞】 ◆be highly resistant to… …に対して高い耐性がある ◆They are strongly resistant to change. 変化に強く抵抗している. 【＋前置詞】 ◆A healthy diet creates a body resistant to disease. 健康な食生活は病気に対して抵抗力の...