音标：[ ri'tə:n ] 发音:
过去式: returned 过去分词: returned 名词复数: returns 现在分词: returning
- Cowperwood returned his most winning beam .
- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- She will return to his country by way of bangkok ..
- He positively refused to return to the field .
- He returned to his contemplation of the fire .
- Will you still be here when i return ？
- After two months she returned to beijing .
- Edmund and lilian were slow to return .
- The return journey was made over the same route .
- On its annual return they will shed tears .
- the act of someone appearing again; "his reappearance as Hamlet has been long awaited"
- a coming to or returning home; "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party"
- getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
同义词：restitution, restoration, regaining,
- the act of going back to a prior location; "they set out on their return to the base camp"
- (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
- a tennis stroke that sends the ball back to the other player; "he won the point on a cross-court return"
- a reciprocal group action; "in return we gave them as good as we got"
同义词：paying back, getting even,
- the key on electric typewriters or computer keyboards that causes a carriage return and a line feed
- document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer''s tax liability; "his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return"
同义词：tax return, income tax return,
- a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one); "it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"
同义词：rejoinder, retort, riposte, replication, comeback, counter,
- happening again (especially at regular intervals); "the return of spring"
- the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
同义词：issue, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff,
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
同义词：revert, retrovert, regress, turn back,
- be restored; "Her old vigor returned"
- answer back
同义词：retort, come back, repay, riposte, rejoin,
- submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority; "submit a bill to a legislative body"
- go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
同义词：hark back, come back, recall,
- pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
- make a return; "return a kickback"
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year''s crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
同义词：render, yield, give, generate,
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
- return to a previous position; in mathematics; "The point returned to the interior of the figure"
- bring back to the point of departure
同义词：take back, bring back,
- be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
同义词：fall, pass, devolve,
- pay back; "Please refund me my money"
同义词：refund, repay, give back,
- give back; "render money"
- return in kind; "return a compliment"; "return her love"
- elect again
returned 中文, day return 中文, return postcard 中文, sea return 中文, return ticket 中文, traffic returns 中文, bank returns 中文, diminishing returns 中文, return visit 中文, retur outwards book 中文, reture fare 中文, reture of the jedi 中文, returf 中文, returfing 中文, return a blow 中文, return a borrowed thing without delay 中文, return a call 中文, return a deposit 中文,