音标：[ 'riðəm, 'riθəm ] 发音:
- An unusual rhythm will soothe the ear .
- The rhythm of the dynamos is the pulse of nightmare .
- Sinus rhythm can often be maintained with quinidine .
- No diurnal rhythm was detected .
- Stress and rhythm are important in speaking english .
- She had settled easily into the new rhythm .
- Nature's innate rhythms gave shape to this writing .
- I had a combination of brevity, clarity, and rhythm .
- This normal variation in rhythm is known as sinus arrhythmia .
- I wanted to call him, but the fifth symphony rhythm racked me .
- natural family planning in which ovulation is assumed to occur 14 days before the onset of a period (the fertile period would be assumed to extend from day 10 through day 18 of her cycle)
同义词：rhythm method of birth control, rhythm method, calendar method of birth control, calendar method,
- recurring at regular intervals
- the arrangement of spoken words alternating stressed and unstressed elements; "the rhythm of Frost''s poetry"
- the basic rhythmic unit in a piece of music; "the piece has a fast rhythm"; "the conductor set the beat"
同义词：beat, musical rhythm,
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
- rhythmとは意味：rhythm n. 韻律, ミーター; 律動, リズム; 〔音楽〕 調子. 【動詞＋】 ◆She did not want to break the rhythm of their life. 彼らの生活のリズムを乱したくなかった ◆The body has its own rhythms. 身体には独自のリズムがある ◆quicken the rhythm of… …のリズムを速める ◆tap ...