- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- He did not seem to ripen with the years .
- It might soon have ripened into that engrossing feeling .
- Time will soon ripen .
- Her character ripened and developed with frightfully rapidity .
- Her trade advanced by leaps and bounds, and internal prosperity ripened .
- During the ripening period there is a shift in the pattern of proteins within the tissue .
- Nature had sown in the heart of this poor girl the seeds of virtue never destined to ripen .
- I saw a number of amputation stumps from which long ligatures dangled, waiting to ripen in pus to drop off .
- On this bright morning of ripened spring, the residents had reason to prefer the shady side of the wall .
Ripening is a process in fruits that causes them to become more palatable. In general, a fruit becomes sweeter, less green, and softer as it ripens.
ripen 中文, after ripen 中文, after ripening 中文, yeast ripening 中文, ripening beef 中文, early ripening 中文, continuous ripening 中文, red ripening 中文, ripening costs 中文, ripeness 中文, ripeness for felling 中文, ripeness level 中文, ripeness to flower 中文, ripeness to flower state 中文, ripening changes 中文, ripening cost 中文, ripening degree 中文,