音标：[ 'rivit ] 发音:
过去式: riveted 过去分词: riveted 名词复数: rivets 现在分词: riveting
- Dantes' whole attention was riveted on him .
- There was silence, all eyes riveted on him .
- They hold their breath, eyes riveted on the moon .
- The riveter riveted the metal sheets to the ship 's bottom .
- It was impossible to remove that riveted aversion i had to him .
- Instead of rivets there came an invasion, an infliction, and a visitation .
- Ruggum, his eyes riveted upon the phantom, recoiled mechanically to the western wall .
- She had adorned the bosom with a cascade of lace, on which james'eyes riveted themselves at once .
- Several rivets in the tie plates of span 2 were cracked because of the in-plane bending of the plate .
- It riveted his dying eyes on its enemies with the gaze that the helpless ever fasten on their destroyers .
- heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
同义词：concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore,
- hold (someone''s attention); "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"
- fasten with a rivet or rivets
- rivetとは意味：１rivet n. 鋲(びょう), リベット. 【動詞＋】 ◆drive a rivet into a steel beam スチールの梁(はり)にリベットを打ちこむ ◆insert a rivet リベットを差しこむ ◆pry out a rivet (かなてこなどで)リベットを取りはずす. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆metal rivets 金属鋲 ◆rusty rivets さびた鋲. 【前置詞...
A rivet is a permanent mechanical fastener. Before being installed a rivet consists of a smooth cylindrical shaft with a head on one end.