rule of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"rule of"造句"rule of"怎么读
- No new rules of conduct were prescribed .
- I was violating one of the rules of the regime .
- The rules of evidence were rudimentary .
- The only rule of the market place was dog-eat-dog .
- His conduct offended against the rules of decent behavior .
- They sinned against the unwritten rules of the school .
- They yield authoritative statements on rules of law .
- You are expected to go by the rules of your rental agreement .
- The rule of law is preferable to that of a single citizen .
- For the example it is clear that the rule of sum is applicable .