音标：[ rʌʃ ] 发音:
过去式: rushed 过去分词: rushed 名词复数: rushes 现在分词: rushing
- The dog rushed at me , wagging its tail .
- The ferrets rush wildly for the fireplace .
- I'm sorry i had to rush at the last .
- He regrets for his rushed decisions .
- The dog rushed straight through the flowerbed .
- She rushed into the room pouring out .
- Take your time -- there is no rush .
- She rushed out of the room, wringing her hands .
- Certain rushes reached 30 feet in height .
- American units had to rush to close the gaps .
- done under pressure; "a rush job"
- not accepting reservations
- urge to an unnatural speed; "Don''t rush me, please!"
- act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it''s late!"
同义词：hasten, hurry, look sharp, festinate,
- attack suddenly
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
同义词：induce, stimulate, hasten,
- move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
同义词：hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it,
- cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
- run with the ball, in football
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in his haste to leave he forgot his book"
同义词：haste, hurry, rushing,
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line; "the linebackers were ready to stop a rush"
- a sudden burst of activity; "come back after the rush"
- a sudden forceful flow
同义词：spate, surge, upsurge,
- the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
同义词：bang, boot, charge, flush, thrill, kick,
- grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
- rushとは意味：１rush n. 突進, 押し寄せ, 急襲; 激発; あわただしさ, 多忙; 混雑, ラッシュ; 注文の殺到; 〔映画〕 ラッシュ 《撮影直後に作る下見 編集用プリント》. 【動詞＋】 ◆attract a rush of immigrants 移民の殺到を招く ◆We left early to avoid the rush. 混雑時を避けるために早く発った ◆have a rush of bl...