sailing vessel 中文是什么意思
发音:用"sailing vessel"造句"sailing vessel"怎么读"sailing vessel"的同义词"sailing vessel" meaning
- The little sailing vessel rolled and swung down the center of the passage between the jagged rows of greengrey rocks .
- " the same orders for her as for the two sailing vessels .
- Sailing vessel underway
- One of a pair of movable boards or plates attached to the hull of a sailing vessel to reduce downwind drift
- Faceted clear crystal sailing vessel santa maria ; 3 masts and five sails ; a mirror is included in the packaging
- The sailing vessel nippon - maru , built in 1930 , is open to the public . next to it is maritime museum , a museum of boats and ports
- Before they were replaced by steamships , sailing vessels like cutty sark were used to carry tea from china and wool from australia
- Before they were replaced by steamships , sailing vessels like the cutty sark were used to carry tea from china and wool from australia
- A tall vertical spar , sometimes sectioned , that rises from the keel or deck of a sailing vessel to support the sails and running rigging
- The scale was introduced by sir francis beaufort of the british navy in the early 19th century . it employs the speed of a fully rigged sailing vessel to describe the wind speed
- 更多例句： 1 2
- a vessel that is powered by the wind; often having several masts
sailing notice 中文, sail axle 中文, sailing schedule 中文, sailing drifter 中文, stiff sail 中文, sailing cards 中文, slg sailing 中文, sail through 中文, working sail 中文, sailing travel clock 中文, sailing trawl 中文, sailing trim 中文, sailing trims 中文, sailing ve el 中文, sailing vessel underway 中文, sailing vessel with auxiliary engine 中文, sailing vessel 帆船。 中文, sailing warranty 中文,