音标：[ sə'lu:n ] 发音:
- It was a black mercedes saloon .
- A gale of laughter went up in the saloon .
- To beg drinks in the saloon became an obsession .
- His saloon was the finest in all wentworth avenue .
- The launch of their new saloon received much media coverage .
- The company is introducing a new family saloon this year .
- Easton suggested that a special saloon carriage should be engaged .
- Henry's had been made over from a saloon into a lunch counter .
- I got into brawls in the country saloons near my farm .
- The entire crowd in the saloon gathered about me now, urging me to drink .
- a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter; "he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
同义词：barroom, bar, ginmill, taproom,
- tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms; often provides light meals
同义词：public house, pub, pothouse, gin mill, taphouse,
- a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors