音标：[ sɔ: ] 发音:
过去式: sawed 过去分词: sawed 现在分词: sawing
- She has determined to see the job through .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .
- A man whose like we shall not see again
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- When are you coming over to see us again ？
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- sawとは意味：１saw n. のこぎり. 【動詞＋】 ◆oil a saw to keep it from rusting のこぎりがさびないように油を塗る ◆set a saw のこぎりの目立てをする. 【＋動詞】 ◆The saw cut into the wood. のこぎりが木材にくいこんだ ◆The electric saw sliced through the wood. 電動のこぎりが木材を切るよ...
A saw is a tool consisting of a hard blade, wire, or chain with a toothed edge. It is used to cut through relatively hard material, most often wood.