school of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"school of"造句"school of"怎么读
- He fathered a school of notable poets .
- I do not belong to the school of thought that favors radical change .
- Two schools of thought regarding the origin of petroleum exist .
- Richard, attending the school of art, went on the boards at last .
- Only the uniform of school of riverview categorized him .
- Admission to schools of veterinary medicine is exceptionally competitive .
- A school of tiny, glittering fish flicked hither and thither .
- His work inspired the great cambridge school of mathematical physicists .
- An extreme school of "disarmers" pronounced stable deterrence was a dangerous deception .
- It served to direct the course of mathematical instruction in the schools of the late sixteenth century .