Separation from her grandfather was the greatest evil she could dread . 同外祖父分离是她最担心的一种灾祸。
Slyme's presence in the house had not proved so irksome as easton and ruth had dreaded it would be . 斯莱姆住在伊斯顿家并未造成象伊斯顿和露丝事先担心的那种尴尬局面。
My major concern was that a large bureaucracy, however organized, tends to stifle creativity . 我主要担心的是,一个庞大的政府机构,无论组织得多么好,也容易窒息创造性。
She added, seeing a shadow, not of distrust but worry, passing over her beloved mother's face . 她接着说,一面注意到她亲爱的妈妈脸上掠过一层阴影,倒不是不信任的阴影,而是担心的阴影。
His small, serious face was tightly set, reflecting worry, making it clear the question had been weighing on him for some time . 他那张严肃的小脸一本正经,露出担心的神态。显然,这问题他已想了很久了。
I have been always telling you, my love, that i had no idea of the change being so very material to hartfield as you apprehended . 我常常告诉你,亲爱的,我不知道这种变化对哈特菲尔德是象你所担心的那样不折不扣的。
He was especially worried that the air strikes would give the show away unless they could seem plausibly to come from bases on cuban soil . 他担心的是空袭将会露出马脚,除非它们能看起来似乎真的是从古巴国土的基地上起飞的。
I ' ll worry about it if the situation arises 如果发生那样的情况,我会很担心的。
But that isn ' t the only concern for investors 但这并不是投资者唯一担心的事情。
Mother ' s illness was always a great worry to me 母亲的病一直是我非常担心的事。