Monopolies of every kind marked your administration almost in the moment of its commencement . 你们的政府几乎在成立伊始,就暴露出种种垄断的痕迹。
Personally, he more and more revealed himsef in adversity as a low and ugly individual . 就他的人品而言,他在逆境中越来越暴露出他的卑劣和丑恶的性格。
With the unbalanced passion of the young, i hated her for showing her ignorance to mrs. flowers . 带着年轻人的偏激情绪,我痛恨她在弗劳尔斯太太面前暴露出她的无知。
Elevated to the presidency you assumed the merit of every thing to yourself, and the natural ingratitude of your constitution began to appear . 你一登上总统的宝座,就居功自傲,开始暴露出忘恩负义的本性。
The incident, nonetheless, revealed the absence in administration circles of any strong obsession with social justice at least for negroes . 不过这件事暴露出政府部门对社会正义,至少对黑人缺乏任何认真的关心。
I could easily perceive that his heart burned to relieve the five starving children, but he seemed ashamed to discover his weakness to me . 看得出,他心急火燎地想要解救那五个嗷嗷待哺的小孩,但又不好意思在我面前暴露出他那软心肠。
For only then will he truly be vulnerable 只有那时他才真正地暴露出弱点。
Little by little he revealed his ambitions 渐渐地,他暴露出他的野心。
The excavation exposed some ancient ruins 这次挖掘暴露出一些古遗迹。
Asking questions would betray my ignorance 问问题会暴露出我的无知。