But as a rule he was more affected by the awesome abysses than by the harmonious landscape . 但是一般说来,更触动他的是可畏的绝壁深壑,而非和谐的景色。
Now he realized how hard it was for his wife to drag about at her work, and his sympathy quickened by his penitence . 如今他总算认识到老婆拖着身子干活有多么辛苦,悔过的心情触动了他的同情心。
It was so charmingly proportioned, so balanced and well clothed, that euphemia's instinctive propriety was at once alarmed . 苗条的身材,长得那么匀称,穿得那么考究,立即触动了尤菲米雅天生的道德观念。
His story touched thousands of people ' s heart 他的故事触动了成千上万人的心灵。
And it just is . . . just has really touched me to no end 这. . .真的触动了我的心灵
What she says touches these farmers deeply 这些话语深深地触动了这几个农民的心。
One thing my friends said really struck me 我朋友告诉我的一件事着实触动了我。
You touched my heart you touched my soul 你触动我的心,抵达我的灵魂最深处。
And it just is . just has really touched me to no end 这.真的触动了我的心灵
- what ' s going on ? - the perimeter sensor ' s been tripped 什么事?警报器被触动了