Presently he sat down with dignity in the chair at the table, making a little tumult of his rightful wetness and hunger . 过了一会儿,他庄重地在桌子旁边的椅子上坐了下来。他身上湿了,肚子饿了,所以满有理由稍稍抱怨一下。
"i do dislike these unhealthy women," he was saying, but catching shelton's eye, he turned square in his seat and sniffed ironically . “我真讨厌这一班不健全的女人”,他正说着,但是一碰到谢而顿的眼光,他就转身在座位上坐正,轻蔑地吸溜一下鼻子。
Get atop of that there seat , and look at the crowd 到座位上坐着,看热闹去。 ”
Excuse me ? - go sit at the kiddie table -你说什么? -去孩子的桌子上坐!
There was that beautiful bird on your lap and - - 你腿上坐着一个漂亮的姑娘- -
On the staris was sitting a small ark - haired girl 楼梯上坐着一位浅黑色头发的小姑娘。
The bus didn ' t leave until all the seats were taken 直到车上坐满了乘客,汽车才开走。
There was that beautiful bird on your lap and - 你腿上坐着一个漂亮的姑娘-
- excuse me ? - go sit at the kiddie table -你说什么? -去孩子的桌子上坐!
And if i have to sit too long on those stone steps , my - 如果我在台阶上坐得太久的话,我-