I had a great mind to venture out in my boat to this wreck; not doubting but i might find something on board that might be useful to me . 我很想大着胆子坐小船到那条破船上去,因为我相信一定可以从船上找到一些有用的东西。
It could not be said whether it was courage or carelessness that brought the railroad's agent within reach of dyke's revolver . 很难说得准,这个铁路公司的代理人到底是胆子大呢,还是不小心,竟走进了戴克那左轮的射程之内。
The hindus and arabs were conscious of the precarious basis for arithmetic and algebra but had the audacity to develop these branches . 印度人和阿拉伯人体会到算术与代数的基础是不可靠的,不过他们胆子大,敢于进一步发展这两门学科。
Butler, apprehensive of the consequences of his agitation to an aged and feeble frame, ventured to utter to him a recommendation to patience . 巴特勒担心这样的激动会给一个上了年纪而体质衰弱的人带来怎样的后果,壮着胆子上前劝他忍耐一些。
" must be pretty near noon , " ventured one “快到中午了吧, ”一个人壮起胆子说。
We were accosted by a beggar who demanded money 我们大着胆子靠近一个要钱的乞丐。
The boys did nothing , but you , bold as brass , 他们什么都不作,但是你,胆子大得很,
I m on a mission , wishin , kissin that belly button 我胆子都给你吓破学会变作勇敢
He ' s bold enough to commit murder in public 他胆子这么大敢在大庭广众下杀人
I mean if he had guts to knock mom cold once 我是说若他有胆子把我妈打一次。