He was wild enough and obstinate enough to commit any folly when a woman he loved was in the case . 他本来就不顾一切,执迷不悟,一个女人合了他的意,他什么傻事也干得出。
It is a mixed lot which enters upon the medical profession, and naturally there are some who are lazy and reckless . 投身于医生这个职业的人五花八门,各色各样自然也免不了有一些懒虫和不顾一切后果的人。
The lion roared till the air quivered with the sound, then, with a savage, shrieking snarl, he turned and clawed hold of the crocodile's head . 狮子不顾一切地吼着,连周围的空气也颤抖起来。然后它又凄厉地狂叫一声,转过头去,抓住了鳄鱼的头颅。
In both rich and poor countries there was a growing disillusionment with the idea that the relentless pursuit of growing was the principal economic objective of society . 无论富国还是穷国,都日益放弃把不顾一切地追求增长作为社会首要经济目标的做法。
About your desperate love for some other woman 诉说着你对别的女人不顾一切的爱
Sucre : why do you want to see him so hard anyway 你为什么这么不顾一切的想见他?
I then resolved to go up to him at all risks 于是我决心不顾一切地到他那儿去。
He ended with a desperate note of cynicism 他用着一种不顾一切口气说完这些话。
Some people even went out of their way to help us 有些人甚至不顾一切麻烦来帮助我。
We can love completely . . . without complete understanding 不顾一切地爱他们。