All our discontents about what we want, appeared to me, to spring from the want of thankfulness for what we have . 我觉得,我们对于所需要的东西感到不满足,都是由于我们对于已经得到的东西缺乏感激之心。
The soldiers who guarded us on the march weren't ss either. what pity did they have for a woman who fell in the snow ? 路上押解我们的大兵也不是党卫队。可是他们看到我们女囚犯倒在雪里时,有过一点怜悯之心吗?
So far as dr. macphail was concerned, his pity and his resentment were alike extinguished by his desire to be rid of the unfortunate woman . 拿麦克费尔医生来说,他希望摆脱这个倒霉女人的心情,已经完全压倒了他的怜悯之心和愤恨不平。
However, as my jealousy increased, and held me some weeks, i was a little more circumspect, and not so familiar and kind to him as before . 可是,当时我的猜忌之心有增无减,一连好几个星期都不能排除。我对他采取了更多的防范,并且对待他也没有以前那么亲热了。
The true crystai heart is somewhere in this room 真正的“水晶之心”在这个房间里
He escaped . and he ' s getting the crystai heart 他逃跑了,现在正要去拿水晶之心
Her sympathy stirred and she burst into tears 引起了她的同情之心,她也跟着哭了。
We should treat others with the heart of tolerance 我们要以宽容之心对待别人。
He had no sense of sham and never felt guilty 他毫无羞耻之心,从来都不觉得有罪。
Kill reverence and you ' ve killed the hero in man 杀死崇敬之心你便杀死了人之豪杰