Do not just accept his say-so : find out for yourself . 别听他信口开河,你得自己去弄清楚。
A man has to strike out for himself if he wants to get ahead . 一个人要想出人头地,就得自己去打天下。
He said it under his breath, torturing himself with the repetition . 他低声地说着,一遍遍地说得自己很难受。
Do you never feel as though you had been turned out to pasture ? 你怎么会从来不觉得自己被赶到草场上去了呢了?
Do not try to shift the responsibility onto others : you must do the job yourself . 别想把责任推给别人,你得自己干这件事。
They did not think it right that they should live, and enjoy the benefits of civilisation . 他们不觉得自己也有生活的权利,也可以享受文明的果实。
She saw before her a long and stony highway which she had to tread, without aid, and with little sympathy . 她只见到,她面前是一条崎岖的绵绵远道,得自己单人独行,没人同情,更没人帮助。
Sondra finchley tried to make something of him in order to spite me principally, and so getting herself smirched . 桑德拉芬琪雷,想帮他弄出点名堂来,主要是为了对付我却弄得自己也身败名裂。
If you want a thing well done , do it yourself 想要做好一件事,就得自己来动手。
The best time to add mulch depends on your goal 最佳的盖农地膜的时机得自己看。