They received a subsidy in the form of a percentage of all foreign trade operations . 他们通过从外贸经营总额中提成的形式得到津贴。
When such deals are struck, management's attention is often focused on royalty fees and transfer prices . 当这些合同签订以后,管理领导者的注意力接着就会集中在技术转让价格与提成费方面。
When such deals are struck, management's attention is often focused on royalty fees and transfer prices . 与这些合同签定以后,管理领导者的注意力接着就会集中在技术转让价格与提成费方面。
Only a few top colleges and universities have stable endowment funds that generate money through interest accumulation and stock market growth . 只有少数第一流的学院和综合性大学有稳定的捐赠基金,可以通过利息积累和股票市场提成而产生资金。
This means you will work on commission 也就是说公司将按你的业绩给你提成奖金。
I would not take a commission , i swear to god 向上帝发誓我一分钱提成也不要
As are we , since we both get a percentage of your payday 而我们也因此可以从里面提成
And i ' ve paid you . . . i mean , the sliding scale 我也按照说好的提成付钱给你
And i ' ve paid you . i mean , the sliding scale 我也按照说好的提成付钱给你
We ' ll offer him money , or a share of the market 我们得给它分成或者提成