- So rabassa tried his hand, and the rest was literary history .
- American literary historians are perhaps prone to view their own national scene too narrowly, mistaking prominence for uniqueness .
- Five key issues in rewriting modern literary history
- On the sense of history in chinese literature history
- Two historical notes on literature of wei and jin dynasties
- For the wholeness of the history of chinese literature
- A tentative views on the autonomous mode of literary history
- Evolution and chinese modern value of literary history
- Some problems on the ideology of literary history
- Conflicts and impacts among the ideas in the history of letters