- It was like a child's puzzle, which if not solved at once eludes one for hours .
- They were enchanted by the rich display of hobby-horses, babies, and dutch toys .
- Behind me my brother-a year younger than i-was playing placidly upon the floor with a toy .
- The germans produced toy rifles which were used for teaching hundreds of thousands of men how to shoot .
- She collected joe from upstairs, separating him with some difficulty from a regiment of toy soldiers .
- We had left a cowboy hat and a western belt replete with toy gun and holster for brezhnev in his cabin on the plane .
- She would invite her nurse to offer her breast not only to other infants but even to furnishings and toys in which she took delight .
- That is ourfood , georgy ! it is not a toy
- She can make all sorts of toys for children
- What do they have ? they have three toy cars