- But more data is needed to substantiate the effectiveness of absorption on sludge as a removal process .
- Scientists always check statements and make experiments carefully and objectively to verify them .
- However, we feel that there is no necessity to justify this argument since it is almost self-explanatory .
- A detailed treatment of this topic can be found in numerous books dealing with the wave mechanics of solids .
- To justify such shapes, a variety of claims were made, including increased grid structure strength .
- The foolish inexperienced acts of a boy fifteen or sixteen have been gone into before you gentlemen .
- Its argument was self-referential and focused explicitly on abstracting patterns of conflict in social relations .
- This argument, developed for a padding process, would not necessarily apply to treatments in which a polymer is exhausted onto wool fibers .
- Finally there are to be noted the austere prose statements and arguments of the scientific literature as it was written by aristotle .
- He next argued that if our price levels were being bid up, our competitive position in international trade would be worsening .