- Police attach credence to the report of an unnamed bystander .
- These elongate sand bodies are attached to a bulge of the mainland .
- Let us now consider the damper attached to the mass of figure f2 .
- We attach the boundary conditions to the steady-state solution u(x) .
- Every animal is attached to nothing so much as to its own interest .
- Her manners were attaching and soon banished his reserve .
- The schoolmaster sat in his homely dwelling attached to the school .
- It has been applied to attached algae and submerged vascular plants .
- By day 11 the ovum begins to attach and implant in the lining of the uterus .
- This led to the conclusion that the virus is attached to leukocytes .