be lost in
用"be lost in"造句
- Zoos have existed for so long that the first ones are lost in the darkness of the past .
- He mused that great opportunities had been lost in soviet-american affairs, especially between 1959 and 1963 .
- Away they flew over pine-woods and mountains, rivers and lakes, sometimes to be lost in the clouds, sometimes to be borne swiftly upon the wind .
- "well, the league agreed today that if the test cases were lost in the supreme court-you know we've appealed to the supreme court, at washington-we'd fight. "
- Have you ever been lost in a diffrent world
- He is lost in the interior of africa many years ago
- A quarter of the crop may be lost in storage
- Without you we would be lost in this country
- Much of the goodness in food may be lost in cooking
- The fly that sips treacle is lost in the sweet