- He bore on his shoulder a stout keg that seemed full of liquor .
- Pressure was brought to bear on us to finish the work on time .
- Such a displacement could have a significant bearing on conclusions .
- Clebsch then brought this theory to bear on the theory of curves .
- I felt no qualms about my first lust for the flesh being born on holy ground .
- Attention should be centred on the links that have a bearing on the situation as a whole .
- The council brought pressure to bear on the landlord to improve his property .
- He brought such pressure to bear on england and france that they consented to attend a conference .
- All of them have a direct bearing on both the internal structure and the shape of the sand body .
- She was born on november 24, 1885, in the small frontier town of friend, nebraska .