- Obviously both rootstock and cultivar will have a pronounced bearing on tree size at maturity .
- I have always been convinced that i am indebted to miss betsey for having been born on a friday .
- In fact, everybody in the room born on his head this characteristic emblem of man's sovereignty .
- If you give us the facts, sergeant lanning, it will have a very important bearing on your court-martial .
- Generally, two screws are placed in the hub: one screw bears on the key and the other bears on the shaft .
- Her shoulders seemed to bear on them the very image of our land-grave and aspiring, eager yet contained .
- Weather records constitute another widespread source of data that can be brought to bear on the problems of regional productivity .
- The androecium is borne on the fused corolla, just bellow the five sepals and five petals, which are arranged alternately .
- She set herself seriously to peel, and when it was transformed into such a wand as the treasurer or high steward bears on public occasion .
- He was born on the far south, on the d'arnault plantation, where the spirit if not the fact of slavery persisted .