- Are children born with taste aversions, or do they learn them ?
- Finally, as light grew dim, he had to finish off the bear with a second shot .
- The stranger 's conduct was that of a man who had been born with a silver spoon in his mouth .
- Just because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you think you are jesus christ ?
- Everyone knew that one had to be born with those qualities; they could not be created .
- She could not bear with composure to become a standing joke with mrs. jennings .
- Little jon had been born with a silver spoon in a mouth which was rather curly and large .
- For the firmest and most general ideas i have are those which, in a manner of speaking were born with me .
- He felt that either time had done her disservice or that he had considerably overrated her sense, and borne with her manners before .
- Unlike animals, who are born with most of the skills they will need for survival, humans are born only with the desire to learn and try .