- a sufficient concentration of monovalent ions, such as cl, can bring about coagulation in this way.
- The opposite movement of downward rotation is brought about through the action of the rhomboids and the levator scapulae .
- These reflections were brought about by a visit to the home of portuguese hospital employee and his wife .
- The modern application of this word has obviously been brought about by the tremendous extension of high-speed road travel .
- I told him i was making a major effort through quiet diplomatic channels to bring about an end to the fighting .
- The convergence of error brought about by the curvature of earth's surface obviously has no counterpart in free space .
- The improvement in the basic gaas laser performance, however, could not be brought about by an evolutionary development process .
- As 1973 began, we dedicated ourselves to bringing about a ceasefire in cambodia to follow the cease-fire in vietnam and laos .
- This having been said, it is nevertheless a little difficult to avoid joking at certain exaggerated cases brought about by this .
- He accordingly departed somewhat abruptly, and went home to consider whether he would seek to bring about a meeting with her .