- " i never speak to his excellency , " replied the conci rge ; " the valet de chambre will carry your message .
“我是不能和大人说话的， ”门房答道， “你的意思可以由贴身跟班代为转达。 ”
- So i went to danglars , who would not even receive me . i called on fernand , who sent me a hundred francs by his valet - de - chambre .
- " sir , " said the valet de chambre , entering the room , " a dragoon has brought this despatch from the minister of the interior .
“老爷， ”跟班走进房间里来说， “内政部的一个骑兵送来了这封信。 ”
- " i presume you have given orders to your valet de chambre to put in all you are likely to need , - your plain clothes and your uniform
- He was disagreeably surprised to see his own valet de chambre , whom he had not brought , that he might not inconvenience monte cristo
- The count then motioned the valet de chambre to retire , and to ali to follow to his study , where they conversed long and earnestly together
- The valet de chambre announced m . de villefort at the moment when the count , leaning over a large table , was tracing on a map the route from st . petersburg to china
- And the youth dressed himself with a facility his valet de chambre had failed to rob him of during the two months of fashionable life he had led in paris
- He has a wife and eight children in bombay , but that does not prevent him from proposing marriage to any little femme de chambre who is stupid and credulous enough to be taken in by him
- " bless me , " murmured baron danglars , " this must surely be a prince instead of a count by their styling him excellency , and only venturing to address him by the medium of his valet de chambre
“噢！ ”男爵说道， “那么这位先生一定是一位亲王了，他必须被称为大人，除了他的跟班以外谁都无法近他的身。