- We have no machinery for dealing with complaints .
- I don't feel like dealing with such touchy problems .
- He is by no means a pleasant man to deal with ...
- They admired the way she dealt with the crisis .
- Dealing with valentine was like dealing with a king .
- I'm dealing with a gangster .
- Dealing with these problems is all a matter of experience .
- This fellow is really hard to deal with .
- Peleontology deals with the ancient animals and plants .
- The next chapter deals with verbs .