- A lady in full feather approached the sentinel on the sward .
- The birds ruffled up their little feathers in the cold morning wind .
- First i must see this feathers of the sun and size up the situation .
- We had a page with a feather in his hat upon another horse .
- "a feather for a pea!" he shouted to the birds in the air .
- In such cases suitable feathers should be retained or left unpruned .
- Currents often cause feathering of the cable away from the ship's path .
- She made me this bow to my hat and put in the feather last night .
- He's careful what company he keeps. "birds of a feather flock together," he says .
- There were white clouds, like the feathers of ducks gilded by the sunlight .