A point worth emphasizing is that hydrostatic equilibrium is fulfilled with great accuracy in stellar atmosphere . 值得强调指出,在恒星大气中,流体静力平衡是非常精确地成立的。
The appointing authority may require from either party such information as it deems necessary to fulfil its function . 指定机关可要求任何一方提供它认为为执行其职务所必需的资料。
I will strictly fulfil my engagement by such acts of assistance and kindness to them as you have described . 我将要按你所讲的那样来亲切地对待她们,帮助她们,来严格地完成我的诺言。
I know, for instance, that one of these agents is fulfilling the duties of head of a department of british counterintelligence . 举例来说,我知道其中一名间谍正在履行着英国一个反情报部门领导的职责。
It is both simple and elegant , fulfilling its designer 's dream to create " an enormous object drawn as faintly as possible " . 它结构简单,造形别致实现了设计师创造‘一个尽可能细的线条勾划出庞然大物’的愿望。
The most fulfilling thing for me as a manager is to watch someone the system has labeled as just average or mediocre really come into his own . 作为一个经理人员,我最得意的事情是看到被称为中等或平庸才能的人受到赏识。
There is a self - fulfilling aspect to that faith 这里有一种自我满足的信心在内。
. . . lay in fulfilling another basic human need 是为了提供人们的另一种生活必需品
You ' ve done very well in fulfilling the agreement 你方在完成协议方面干得很好。
Father benito has fulfilled his mission on earth 本尼托神父已经履行了他的使命