If that's the case, you had better be very lucky or else come up with some terrific hunches . 在这种情况下,你最好是鸿运齐天,或者是有很灵验的预感。
"i'm sorry i don't have on a shirt before you ladies," he said, hunching his shoulders slightly . “对不起,我在你们这些太太面前连衬衫也没有穿,”他说着,微微耸起肩膀。
His broad shoulders were hunched forward and his chin jutted out as though the thoughts in his mind were not pleasant . 他的阔肩膀向前佝着,下巴颏儿翘起来,象似心里在想什么不愉快的事。
We need to learn how to decide objectively, on the basis of sample information, whether to accept or reject a hunch . 我们应该学会如何在样本信息的基础上,客观地决定接受还是拒绝某种预感。
Sammy kessler was hunched in a position of agony over his paper, his eyes flicking desperately over at rudolph . 赛米·凯斯勒伏在他的卷子上,一副痛苦不堪的神色,两只眼睛绝望地瞟着鲁道夫。
Where do you suppose this goes-i have a hunch -你猜这会通到哪里?-我有种预感
You can make extra cash if you act on a hunch 白羊座:努力工作会带来额外收入。
I . i have a hunch this'll be a night to remember 我有种预感今晚是值得纪念的一晚
Well, if you hunched your shoulders a little . . 如果你能把肩膀耸起来的话....
A technical sergeant hunches in a cubicle 一位技术军士在一间小屋里弯腰坐着。