- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- Joe has also heard of kidney stones .
- The left kidney and psoas shadows may be indistinct .
- The function of the kidneys is to excrete waste products .
- Adequate quantities of plasma continued to perfuse the kidney .
- A kidney also takes urea and mineral salts out of the blood .
- It is a tribute to the capacity of the kidneys to excrete alkali .
- It will denitrify the unwanted excess protein in the kidneys .
- The nephron is the structural and functional unit of the kidney .
- Fluorescent cells were not detected in tonsil, liner, larynx, and kidney .