- In some cases, secondary damage in the vascular system or opposite kidney may account for this .
- A transverse section of the kidney shows it to be composed of three distinct regions. the outer region is the cortex .
- Colored circles on the map denoted kidney dialysis machines, oxygen generating units, iron lungs and similar apparatus .
- When a patient needs to use a kidney machine, surgeons stitch a small tube into a suitable place in his body--usually either in his forearm above the wrist or in his leg .
- Arteriolosclerosis is typically seen in the kidneys
- Pediatric kidney transplantation a report of 18 cases
- Beef kidneys should be cooked the in liquid or braised
- I ' ve had my eye socket punched in , a kidney taken out ,
- There will be no kidney punches , no rabbit punches ,
- Other smaller cysts are also scattered around the kidney