When it was beginning to come on dark, we poked our heads out of the cottonwood thicket and looked up and down, and across . 天快要黑的时候,我们从白杨树里伸出头来,向上下游和眼前河面望了一阵。
If i move a finger or relax a muscle of my face, miss murdstone pokes me with her prayer book, and makes my side ache . 我动一动手指头,或者松一松脸上的筋肉,玫得孙小姐就用她的《公祷书》杵我,把我的肋条杵得生疼。
Much has been made of mark twain's reception at a boston dinner when he attempted to poke good-natured fun at longfellow, emerson, and whittier . 人们时常提到马克吐温在波士顿一个晚宴上所受到的冷遇,当时他是想善意地开朗费罗爱默生和惠蒂埃的玩笑。
His elbow was poking through his torn shin sleeve 他的肘从衬衫的破袖子中露出。
I ' ll poke him with a stick , and he ' ll get at it 只要我用小棍戳他他就会察觉到
He now pokes fun at the memorable meltdown 现在他还会自嘲地谈到那次难忘的崩溃。
You see , it does take energy to give a fellow a poking 你看,揍人是要花力气的。
How did you manage to poke yourself on to the staff 你是怎样混进司令部的? ”
They went everywhere and poked into everything 他们到处跑来跑去把什么都翻了个遍。
If you want to see it , you are welcome to poke at - -如果您想查看它,欢迎您到